- LLB/LLM with minimum 18 years of experience, out of which at least 3 years of working at GM/AVP level in reputed organizations.
- Preferably have spent minimum 3 - 5 years in a reputed law firm and 10-12 years in the corporate sector.
- Sound knowledge of CIVIL, CRIMINAL, COMMERCIAL, CONSUMER DISPUTES, LAWS RELATING TRADE MARKS, COPYRIGHT & OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND LABOUR LAWS.
- CIVIL, CRIMINAL LAW & LABOUR LAW knowledge MUST be very good.
- Should have thorough knowledge of contract/agreement drafting
- Good personality and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent Legal Drafting skills are MUST.
- Must be good at Case Law Research in software research like Manupatra, SCC Online, DLT Online, LJ Soft, etc.
- Ability to interact independently with Advocates, Govt. and Police Authorities.
- Must be having capabilities and competence to head Legal Department of the Company.
- A team leader with analytic, proactive and problem solving approach.
- While the position is based in Delhi, the incumbent should be open to travel any part of the Country for 10-14 days in a month and if required, even for more days.
- Salary will not be a constrain for a right candidate.
- Well versed with Legal Software Manupatra, SSC Online
- Only male candidate will be considered.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Role Category: Drug
Role: Head/VP/GM-Regulatory Affairs
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time