Job Description of Center Operation Manager (FEMALE)
1. Handling the entire operations of the center
2. Taking care of throughout responsibility of training and placements of the students.
3. Handling the entire administration of the center.
4. Handling the collections of a particular center.
5. Making daily reports
6. Taking care of certification of the students.
7. People reporting to the Center Operation Manager are:
Admin, Trainers, Reception, Accounts and Security
Graduate with minimum 9 -15 years of Experience
Candidates from Education Background is mandatory.
Interested candidate drop their resume on :
Or call - 9650440158
Salary: INR 4,25,000 - 6,50,000 P.A.
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Top Management
Role: Head/VP/GM-Training and Development