* Administration and Liasoning
* Housekeeping and Facility Management
* Providing support for maintenance of FIAT centers PAN India
* Maintenance of company owned vehicles
* Vendor Management
* Regulatory compliance
* Maintenance of chairman's house
* Maintaining effective office administration for better coordination in the office premises;
* Handling all the activities of housekeeping, security and other office maintenance etc.;
* Distributing the identity cards to the employees for proper mobility within the office premises;
* Efficiently generating maintenance reports and MIS reports on daily basis for the running of company operations;
* Segregating duties and allocating them to the office boys for its timely completion;
* Competently preparing SOP for various Administration functions in compliance to company policies;
* Purchasing the stationary and gift items for the office staff for proper inventory control;
* Arranging conferences, seminars, parties and annual get together at the office;
* Organizing for security guards for office premises.
* Handling complete Facilities (Stationary) and infrastructure set up including repair & maintenance;
* Asset Management, maintaining an inventory & keeping a proper record of an asset;
* Responsible for the housekeeping and handling the manpower for the result oriented target;
* Interacting with different departments for executing the maintenance and AMC of all equipment to view overall efficiency;
* Identifying the commercial properties for office space with a view of expansion keeping the general amenities in view and setting up the facilities;
* Planning and execution of shifting the office premises.
Procurement and Vendor Management
* Inviting quotations from different vendors and compare the quotes on the basis of cost and quality and prepared the agreements as per the company procedure;
* Developing and devising cost effective sources, commercial negotiations and price fixation, component development, supply compliance and contracts management;
* Evaluating suppliers' performance and ongoing compliance in accordance with the defined parameters;
* Coordinating with the vendors for the negotiations and quality checks of the products procured for the office.
* Monitoring the function of security officers;
* Conducting a security survey of the site with respect to manpower deployment and gadgets etc.
* Liaoning with Government department such as registering authorities for registration of lease agreements on behalf of the company;
* Liasoning with telephone agencies for timely restoration of telephone lines in case of breakdown;
* Liasoning with electricity department, municipal department, etc. for smooth services;
* Liasoning with police department for any assistance to staffs, members or organization in filling of complaint, FIR etc.;
* Providing support to company advocates relating to court cases.
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 20,00,000 P.A. other
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category: Senior Management
Role: Head/VP/GM-Administration & Facilities
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time